November 25, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday



Happy Black Friday Everyone! Did you eat enough yesterday?  In case you missed the announcement yesterday, there is FREE DOMESTIC SHIPPING going on over at the Shop.  Since it has been my tradition since I was a Junior in High School to go out and wait in line on Black Friday for some super deals, and my previewing of the ads online throughout the week, there is only one thing I’m itching for so as this posts I am either  bundled up and waiting in line on this cool Chicago morning, or if I don’t get a voucher I am probably back snuggled up in my bed, only to go out much later this afternoon when the chaos dies down and finish my shopping. (Though 80% of my gifts this year are handmade, it's so hard to find handmade goodies for the men in my life alas I have to shop)
1.   A nervous habit I have is    playing with my hair and biting/ picking my nails...although I'm much better about it than I used to be.
2.   Something that makes me sad is   there are too many things, but a big one would be the way that some people treat other people. Everyone is fighting a hard battle whether you know about it or not, so let's show some compassion to our fellow human beings.

3.  Today I am thankful for    being able to get a few extra winks later on today, my silly friend family and my real family.

4. My favorite room in my house is    my bedroom, cause it's so cozy and warm  .

5.  If I had an extra $100 to spend on whatever I wanted today I would  
 do a happy dance!  But wouldn't this be the perfect day to have an extra $100 being Black Friday and all! I would probably spend it on some real cool techie gadget for the Toys for Tots drive I am running at the day job. Because I feel like this year there will be so many more tots at the toy hand out and people usually donate toys for younger kids when they go all the way to 15.
7.  The last person I hung out with was    my niece Stephie, she was my assistant at my craft show. We played some very competitive games of Uno, and talked crafts since it wasn’t very busy.


How about you do you Black Friday? 
I hope you have a restful extended weekend!
Over-N-Out

No comments:

Post a Comment