November 10, 2011

Recent Treasure Finds

About a month ago, while I was in Wisconsin I went super picking with my mom my junking partner in crime.  We stumbled upon a barn sale and let's just say we pretty much cleared it out, there was plenty of junk in our trunk that day. Here are a few of the things we found that have been recently added to the shop.


A set of Butterprint cinderella casseroles. A 473 1 Qt with the lid and a 471 1 Pt without the lid. This is my 2nd favorite Pyrex pattern.  What can I say I am a sucker for turquoise and the whimiscal folky farmer and his wife. It's like a Pyrex kitschy American Gothic. Love!


This little sweetie.  O what can I say, she's is so stinking adorable! I can only imagine what she was like in the 70's. I'm guessing that she housed a wicked awesome spider plant.  She is in great vintage condition the only thing is that she has a small chip in her pedicure.  I think that she would make a great desk caddy for your pens, pencils and scissors.



This paint by number wasn't picked in the barn pick but found by my other pickers, my dad and his girlfriend. They seriously have the best luck finding the paint by numbers, my dad can spot them out of nowhere. We were at an estate sale and he saw the paint by numbers before I did. This one reminds me of an English country side cottage. and in the bend in the road is this homey quaint cottage.  This painting measures 22 1/2" wide and 18 1/2" long.

My mom and I found so many other treasures so watch the shop for some small updates from now until Christmas. All these gems are ready for new homes and can be found HERE.

What treasures have you found lately?

Over-N-Out

2 comments:

  1. love love love vintage pyrex!! nice finds :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had fun this week at an estate sale - I thought of you - I bought some pyrex (giving my girls for Christmas) casserole dishes and bowls. Some pink depression glass (also for Christmas gifts) and an awsome bunch of vintage Christmas!!! I was asked to come the night before the sale - I never get asked....but I was sure happy to go!!! Blessings from Ringle

    ReplyDelete