November 4, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday







Happy Friday Everyone... can you believe it's November AHHH!!!  Where did the time go?  Anywho let's fill in some blanks


1.   My favorite thing about this week was/is     that it was Halloween, seriously it seems like it was months ago since stores have Christmas out and the pumpkins are barely rotted yet  .

2.   Colder weather makes me   cold, hungry...and sometimes grumpy too, although I do love me some layered clothing      .

3.  Three things that make me terribly happy as of late are    my support system, purging all the things I don't need, wearing tights and boots   .

4. If I could only wear one kind of shoe for the rest of my life, I'd choose    TOMS super duper comfy and have you seen the new ones for spring?  I die  .

5.  My personality type is    INFP at least that's what I've been told

6.  I have a serious problem resisting     the urge to go to Target ALL THE TIME.

7.  My favorite color to wear is    grey...and denim usually together  .


This weekend I will be playing tour guide to some of my favorite out of town people. Since I am unable to go back to Wisconsin til Christmas, Wisconsin is coming to me:) Yay!  So there will be ALOT of eating and sight seeing going on in these parts.  How about you any fun plans?


Over-N-Out

No comments:

Post a Comment