November 18, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday


What a week! Was this one craziness for anyone else? It be a crazy one yo, so glad it's over! As this posts I will be settling in with my vanilla/cherry coke and obnoxiously large popcorn watching the beginnings of Breaking Dawn Part 1, Jealous?   So now let's fill in the blanks...


1.   My favorite new blog of the moment is   Betty Crafter, love her humor and her style   .
2.   Something I am thankful for is   friends that have turned into family  .

3.  Something that made me laugh this week was    this YouTubevideo of a Senior Community doing a lip dub. Wonder if mine would ever do this...

4. An item that is currently on my wish list is    an Ipad.

5.  I am excited about    having today off from work because I knew I would be exhausted after seeing Breaking Dawn at Midnight and stuffing myself with Vanilla Cherry Coke from the fun mixing machine at the theater. Also the very special evening plans I have today/night.

6.  If I were a color I would be   
  turquoise, because how can you be sad when you see turquoise.
7.  My favorite way to spend a chilly fall day is by    bundling up and getting a soy hot chocolate and going for a walk in an area with cute shops and window shopping.

Well I hope you all have a wonderful weekend.  The highlight of mine will be this afternoon and  vending at a craft show.  Hope to meet some fun new creative people.

Over-N-Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment