November 3, 2011

Christmas Shipping Deadline


Greetings Everyone & Happy 3rd of November.  I have been sneaking a peak at my upcoming calender of happenings going on from now until Christmas and am wondering if it's a bit too soon to pull out the paper bag to start breathing into as at the full-time job we are heading into the busiest time of the year.

But in happier Etsy related news I have set the guaranteed to arrive and be under your tree by Christmas order deadline date as Sunday, December 11th for both Junk and Jadarie Handmade.  Orders placed by midnight on that day will ship out on Tuesday, December 13.  But you know it's never too early to start your holiday shopping.



 Junk has been getting updated like crazy, and this coming weekend I am getting some more of the inventory I picked in a barn clean out at the beginning of October. So watch for that in the next week.  Maybe I'll even put some sneek peaks on here....

I have a few more upcycled bags to list on Jadarie but I have 2 massive shows coming up that I've kinda been hoarding inventory for.  If you are in the Chicago area and would like the dets please shoot me an email or a comment, I'd love to see you.

Also, if you need a gift wrapped and ready for gift-giving please include that in the "Notes to Seller" I very much enjoy wrapping packages and would do so and no additional cost to you.  Ok I think that's all the businessy related things I have.  Hope you are all enjoying your day, it's a bit blustery and gray today here in Chicago.

Over-N-Out

No comments:

Post a Comment