November 11, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday


Whew what a week, and Happy Veteran's Day Everyone!   This week was chalk full of many meetings and starting to gear up for the holidays at the day job.  This week I also attended my first Etsy meetup, it was pretty fun and looking forward to being able to make it again after the New Year.  Onto the blanks:


1.   When I was a kid I wanted to be      a veterinarian when I grew up.

2.   As an adult, my dream job would be  to be my own boss as a full-time handmade and antique seller, and have my own brick and mortar      .

3.  W hen I was younger I wanted to be just like  Cyndi Lauper   .

4. The childhood Halloween costume that I remember most was when I was   Rainbow Brite, seriously that costume was so bad ass!  Thanks Grandma for sewing that one, I still have it hanging in my closet at my moms in case someday I have a need for it  .

5.  My favorite childhood toy was    hands down My Little Ponies, my mom tells me I had them everywhere, the bathtub, the car oh yeah and whenever I went shopping I always had to get a new one.

6.  The time I got into the biggest amount of trouble when I was a kid was when I     dared this girl at recess to kick over this huge granite garbage can, you know like the ones outside of McDonalds, and she did and it fell over and busted. Turns out those aren't cheap and I got my one and only detention and of course my dad grounded me.

7.  I get daily inspiration from    bloggers, Pinterest, people on the street, my uber creative friends  .


Well that was fun.... until next week:)

Over-N-Out

1 comment:

  1. Rainbowbrite??? You've got to take a pic of that costume!!!

    I was addicted to Care Bears. Still have a soft spot for them...

    do you remember the my little pony sea horses??? I had totally forgotten about them until I saw one on ebay the other day. :o)

    ReplyDelete