April 29, 2011

Fill in The Blank Friday




1. My favorite daily responsibility is taking a shower.

2. My least favorite daily responsibility is washing dishes. So that's why I don't do them daily.

3. My favorite cuisine to eat when going out is CHIPOTLE!! Addicted to that deliciousness!

4. My favorite cuisine to prepare at home is anything easy and takes 30 minutes or less to prepare.

5. Andy Warhol said that everyone is famous for 15 minutes. My claim to fame is when my parents took the training wheels off my bike for the first time I was riding around in the yard and crashed into the birdbath, knocked it over and flipped my bike. My parents love telling that story to all of my friends over and over.

6. If I could have 1 wish I would wish for complete health for all my family members and myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment