April 4, 2011

Weekend Recap



Over the weekend I ventured to the homeland and got some new inventory for the shop. Update coming at you soon...like maybe this weekend, like this Sunday:) Watch for it:) 

Anywho the highlight of Saturdays picking day was an estate sale my dear ol'd dad found on Craigs List, so we show up there and are greeted to a group of men carrying a bed frame that are ready to put this and more of a vintage bedroom set in our truck, and I kept saying "No we're not the bedroom set people."  It was then that I realized that they were bombed. We walked into the house and the whole family was sitting around the kitchen table with a cooler full of Bud Lite between them.  They were having a great time selling their parents things, I guess whatever makes it easier but that was the first time I've been to an estate sale that the family is bombed:)  How about you any crazy estate sale stories?

Over-N-Out

No comments:

Post a Comment