April 22, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday




1. Something that makes me a great friend is, I am empathetic and if anyone ever needed anything I'd be there in a heart beat. 


2. I am a small town girl at heart and will always be.

3. I am not  good at Math.

4. If I had to describe myself in 3 words, they would be dorky, creative, and quasi-antisocial

5. Something I'm really cheap about is my clothes, if they are not on sale, I won't buy them until they are, because seriously in 2 weeks they will be.


6. Something I'm willing to splurge on is a quality hair cut and dye job. Seriously I don't think twice about that what is my problem...


7. I would trade  hidden gluten hangovers and migraines  for my left arm somedays.

Hope everyone has a great Easter and that the Bunny is Good to you :)

Over-N-Out

No comments:

Post a Comment