April 15, 2011



1. My most prized possession is my camera, seriously it captures the moments I want to remember forever, and even the ones that will someday hurt to look back at.

2. If I could be one age for the rest of my life, I would want to be 25. It's not too young, not too old and at an age without any legal restrictions.

3. The best way to spend a weekend is going some place new and exploring and having adventures.


4. My outlook on life is we only get one shot, so fit in whatever you can because you're never guaranteed tomorrow, and to live with no regrets.


5. If you want to annoy me just start whining about stuff you can't change or whine about things that only you can change. Example, gas prices, how you're behind on your work. 

6. I am completely defenseless when it comes to  puppies, Pyrex and fountain coke

7. When dressing for the day one should dress opposite of their mood. If you are tired and crabby then you should get fancy, I bet you $5 your mood will change:)

Hope you all have a great weekend, not sure what mine holds as everyday is a surprise:)

Over-N-Out

No comments:

Post a Comment