April 8, 2011


Hello Everyone! Happy Friday!  It's that time again, o and I made a graphic, what'd you think?  Not sure if I'm 100% happy with it but it works for now until I tap into my inner graphic artist hidden inside someplace.

1. If my house was on fire and I could only grab 3 things I would grab My Laptop, My purse and my external hard-drive.


2. A smell I really like is the smell right before and right after it rains. Also clean smell of dryer sheets and warm laundry.

3. Something you might not know about me is that I can not tie a balloon or blow one up. Seriously, I have issues. I physically can not do either. I've tried about a million and one times. 


4. Some of my favorite websites to putter about on are  bloglovin, etsy, and Anthro

5. This weekend I will be I can't tell it's a surprise :) 

6. Nothing makes me happier than having a day off to do whatever the heck I want!


7. A bad habit I have is  Spreading myself too thin sometimes, but I always figure out how to get things done.  

Hope you all have a great weekend! Over-N-Out

No comments:

Post a Comment