April 1, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday

Happy Friday Everyone!! I'm thinking I may need to come up with a cute graphic for this weekly feature or something:)  I'll work on it. 


1. The best deal I’ve ever gotten is I'm sure I've gotten better but sweet Jesus the sweater I got last weekend from Antro is my most recent one I mean $198 to $19.98 Hello Sweetness!!


2. If I were hosting a dinner party and could invite people from my fantasy guest list it would include
 Kelly Coutrone, Khole Kardashian, Lauren Conrad and the American Picker guys haha what a combo!

3. Some things that inspire me are sunny days, Anthro catalogs, my friends, the Internet,  people watching  childhood memories.

4. If I could only choose to eat one flavor of food for the rest of eternity (sweet, salty, spicy, bitter….) I would have to go with salty and spicy .

5. I dream about seriously weird stuff. But the more weird thing is that some of the dreams I have actually happen later down the road and I get deja vu weird right???  It's like my subconscious is preparing me in advance or something.  


6. My weekend will be spent   hanging with family and picking for the shop.


7. If I could only watch one movie or TV show for the rest of my life, it would be  Sex and the City 


Hope you all have a great weekend!
Over-N-Out

No comments:

Post a Comment