February 28, 2011

Hello Everyone!

I totally realize that my Friday Favorites from last week never got posted, but watch for it later tonight as it's a WIP :)  This weekend was a busy one, I had some out of town company so I got to play tour guide, so fun!  Anywhoodle,  I went onto google Analytics and I LOVE looking at the keywords that bring people to the shop.  Here's some of the search words that brought people in the last 2 weeks:

Baret ware serving trays
Beautiful vintage tape measure
Colorflyte creamer sugar
Detecto hamper
Large end grain walnut cutting board
And My most favorite......Organic Baby Clouds... what is an organic baby cloud?  Anyone?

Also, I ordered some new business cards from 123 Prints and I am loving them! They are so professional looking,  I can't wait to put them in shop orders:) O  and if you are a small business owner you should go and check them out because the best part about 123 Prints is that there's FREE SHIPPING ALL THE TIME!!!!  What'd ya think?


Over-N-Out

No comments:

Post a Comment