February 11, 2011

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday Everyone!  This edition of Friday Favorites is inspired by the treasury Oh Snow You Didn't by CuriousCrowVintage Here's a screen shot of the treasury, o ya and our wicker picnic basket is included :)

You can click HERE to see the treasury in it's entirety. It's such a fun treasury really makes me want spring...like now!


Curious Crow has these super cute Umbrella Salt and Pepper Shakers that make me think of spring. 


I'll take a nice warm spring rain shower over the flurries that are falling right now. Curious Crow has so many pretty things in her shop.



This pretty red flower pot from birdie1


I don't really have a green thumb but some white tulips would look super cute planted in here. Also love the styling also of the picture. birdie1 also happens to be from Chicago! Hello Neighbor:)



This lovely purple brooch from kiamichi7


I've become a big fan of enamel brooches and purple is my fav color. Kiamichi7 has lots of them to choose from. So pretty! O ya she also has free US shipping!


These Spring Meadow Sheets from becaruns are so dreamy.



I would totally upcycle them into a fun messenger bag. Love the color combo.  Becaruns has all sorts of household items and she takes super dreamy pictures.

I have so many other things I've added to my favorites but I think that you get the idea of how ready for spring I am:) Hope everyone has a good weekend!

Over-N-Out

No comments:

Post a Comment