February 22, 2011

Six Confessions

On a few blogs I follow I've noticed that they are doing something called Six Confessions so here's mine

1. I have an insanely difficult time sticking to a budget and am pretty sure that I'm a shopaholic.

2. 99.9% of the time I am wearing a ponytail or some form of  having my hair off of my face.

3. At home I don't like to pick up after myself.  One persons mess is another person's organizational method...am I right?:) Which has lead me to hire a maid (well my best friend) she has cleaning OCD and is trying to do a cleaning intervention on me. I secretly think that she enjoys it because it gets her away from her 3 adorable children for an hour or two.

4. I had a coke for breakfast

5.  My hometown has a paper mill and I love the smell.  It's so familiar and when I cross the bridge to get to the city limits and smell it I smile and feel only then have I arrived.  Gross I know.

6.  Growing up I was a HUGE tomboy and athlete, I lived and breathed sports. And right now I feel like I'm beyond that and am embracing my girly and creative side and all of the things I wanted to do when I was younger but didn't have the time for.

How about you what are your 6 confessions?

No comments:

Post a Comment