March 1, 2011

Friday Favorites (On Monday)

Hello Everyone!

I totally realize that my Friday Favorites from last week never got posted, so here it is.  This week I am totally obsessed with chalkboard anything as you will be able to see.  I'm working on some new table displays for craft shows and am really wanting to incorporate more chalkboard paint:)


These chalkboard labels  from TLG Crafts make it hard for even the most unorganized person (Ahem that's me) to stay organized and is perfect for the person that changes their mind alot  (Me again).  TLG Crafts also has super cute chalkboard tags for baby shower gifts:)






Ok I have a special place in my heart for barn board.  I have alot of things made out of my great-grandparents barn that the new owners took down.  So I immediately loved these barn board chalkboards from Bragging Bags.



Dear Easter Bunny please bring me this chalkboard pendant necklace, I've been a very good girl.  I absolutely love love LOVE this necklace from hadendesigns.  Really wish though it came in silver as I don't wear alot of gold but if the Easter bunny brought it I'd still wear it:)




Love LOVE this framed chalkboard from Revived Vintage.   I may have to convo Amy and ask for one in teal to match my shop colors.  So Pretty.



These student chalkboards remind me of sitting in my playroom with my cabbage patch dolls and playing school.  Industrial Relic has so much cute stuff.  These chalkboards though may just make it into my cart in the near future.


Hope you love all the chalk boards and I hope it didn't make you sneeze with all the dust:)

Over-N- Out

No comments:

Post a Comment