February 4, 2011

Friday Favs

Wow what a crazy week I am super glad that it's Friday and plus it's Super Bowl weekend! (To me that is a big deal) Anywho, I'm not going to talk about all the snow we got because really, I'm sick of hearing about it:, we got lots of snow the end :)
So instead today I'm going to show off a few of the things I've put in my etsy favorites lately, Friday Favs:)

These Shenandoah Pyrex Cinderella bowls from glasspanic are super kitschy. Love them they make me think of spring, o I can smell the dirt now. P.S. she only needs 2 more sales to make it to 100!!



This 1950's aqua cardigan. from PinkCadillac  I LOVE cardigans almost as much as I love scarves.
They're so classic.


 I collect alot of things and have just started collecting thermos's and I don't have one like this yet winkwink
This thermos is from uncommonvintage

And no matter where my travels and life take me I'll always know where I started from. My heart does belong in Wisconsin This fun necklace is from MELfannin jewerly

Hope everyone has a great weekend and Go PACK Go!!
Over N Out

1 comment:

  1. i'm behind on my blog reading, so i just saw this. thanks so much for featuring my pyrex! also, love your avatar - you got your dish, right? i always get nervous when i ship something that it won't get there or will get broken!

    ReplyDelete