February 18, 2011

Friday Favorites: Pyrex

Happy Friday everyone!  It's time again for my Friday favorites, and this week I choose Pyrex!! I love, love, love, LOVE Pyrex!!!  I have lots of it:)  I have so much that I don't even know exactly how many pieces that I have.  I kind of have a motto of no Pyrex left behind when I go to the thrift store but when it comes to the Antique store I have to add, "No Pyrex left behind under $12".  Someday I will do a post on the collections that I have, and I have a few. *Wink, Wink* Anywho onto the Pyrex Lovin

I stumbled upon these note cards through Leigh Ann and the Freckled Nest's blog


They are from Erin Ink  Aren't they the sweetest?  I'm pretty sure I'll have to put these cards in my cart before they are gone! The best part is if you order more then one set she takes $1 off each additional set! Awesomepants!

Who knew you could wear Pyrex? Way to go KitchenKel for thinking outside the box!



KitchenKel made these sweet earrings from an old corning ware plate.  (Corning ware and Pyrex same difference... well kinda)  Her shop has a matching necklace also.

This right here  is my most coveted piece of Pyrex



The Teal Hot Air Balloon complete chip and dip.  This was a promo item and according to my Pyrex book they weren't too many of them made and Fleamarkettrixie just so happens to have a completed set. O man this would be so nice to have.

Well I hope you didn't drool too much over these Pyrex's.   Also if you are big into Pyrex check out the Pyrex Collective  it's a blog written by Erin as in Erin Ink as in those super cute note cards on the top of this post. Hope you have a great weekend!
Over N Out!

2 comments:

  1. thanks for including me in your favorites, love those earnings, what a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jadarie, thank you so much for featuring my note cards on your blog! :) And I am loving those earrings...what a great idea! It's so fun to find other Pyrex lovers out there!

    --Erin

    ReplyDelete