January 25, 2011

Vintage Industrial Revolution Treasury

Cindy over at retrochalet made this super tough and rusty Industrial Treasury of all Vintage Etsy Society Members and she was sweet enough to include our Rain King Model D sprinkler. Industrial is so in right now. If you were to pick up any decorating magazine I can almost 99% guarantee you that they have some kind of vintage industrial item in there.  I have been swooning lately over giant industrial letters, and industrial office supplies. Maybe if I got a real heavy industrial stapler people wouldn't want to take it off my desk. Hmmm...

Go and check out Cindy's shop  and  blog .  And stop over at the treasury to see all the other goodies.

Over N Out!

1 comment:

  1. You are so sweet! thanks for featuring my Thermos here. Your blog is great!

    ReplyDelete