March 25, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday

1. My biggest accomplishment in life thus far is finally standing up for myself and being brave enough to keep it up.  
 2. My favorite place to sit in my house is in the corner of the couch.



3. My fashion philosophy is  On Sale, unique and comfortable..o did i mention  on sale I mean clearance racks are best.

4. Something every girl should have is a good bra. Seriously women of the world get fitted, fittings are free.

5. If you looked in my purse right now you'd find  A ton of Chipotle receipts, my point-n-shoot camera, my ipod, a lamp, my wallet. Just kiddening about the lamp even though somedays I wish I could be Mary Poppins.


6. My favorite music right now is Sugarland their new album Incredible Machine  is seriously speaking to my soul.


7. My favorite part of my body is my eyes.  They've seen alot and haven't changed since the day I was born.

Hope you all have a great weekend! If there's questions you'd like me to fill in the blank to just send them over:)  Over-N-Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment