March 21, 2011

Fill In the Blank Friday (On Monday I fail)

Hello Friends.  So last week was a tough one for me, if you follow my twitter you know that I lost a family member so I have just been dealing with that among many other things but anyways enough sadness let's get these blanks filled in:) Yay!!!

1. I am currently obsessed with keeping myself busy and not letting it get too quiet in here. Sipping a Chipotle Iced tea and making travel plans.

2. Today I am Feeling pretty damn good! 

3. The age I am is 29 but I feel lots younger. Just realized that I now only have 5 months from today to finish my 29 before 30 list. Yikes!

4. My favorite place is my bed.

5. Something I have been procrastinating is NOTHING! Usually I would win the award for procrastination but lately I've been doing things as they need to get done. Yay Me!

6. The last thing I purchased was Bday gifts and cards for those near and dear born in March.

Well I hope you all are having a fabulous day! Over-N-Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment