March 28, 2011

Dear Blog/Twitter World,

I would personally like to thank each and every one of you that adore this gem for turning me onto the fabulous store that is known as Anthropologie or better know to all of you as Anthro.  How in the world did I even exist before knowing about this gem? Every time I walk into one of their stores I am overcome with inspiration.  I love how they incorporate vintage things into their store displays.  O and did I mention that I adore their window displays, kudos to all of those store window designers they are ABSOLUTELY beautiful!!!  (BTW anyone know how it works, are there people within the corporation that just design windows or does each individual store do them?)
I may not be able to afford their clothes that are AH-MAZING but when they go super SUPER discounted I can.  For example this weekend I stopped in and got an orginally priced $198 sweater for $19.98 ummm YAY!!!  
So in closing thank you virtual world for making Anthro known to me:) Now here is a sampling of some of the things I have been drooling over, I will have to just get over to my local Anthro to get some pictures of their amazing window display right now. Stay Tuned.


This sweater because I may have a small obsession with sweaters and scarves and this fuses the two,
 oh sweet joy!


This phone sort of makes me want a landline.


I imagine that my birthday later in the summer would be much sweeter celebrated in this little number, you know when I'm tanned and stuff. Maybe by then it will be on SUPER SALE! *gasp*



A top I can wear to the day job with it's black and white dress code. Jealous?


Over-N-Out

2 comments:

  1. I agree! LOVE Anthropologie! The prices do kill me, and, unfortunately, by the time things go on sale, many of my sizes (L/XL) are already sold out. So I don't seem to have very good luck with the clothing. I stick to the housewares department, which I usually still manage to find lots and lots of things to buy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen I agree their housewares are to die for!! I just learned near me they have a whole shop of just housewares, gotta get there. But I know I wear L/XL there also and those are always gone to so sad! I wish they had a frequent shopper program!

    ReplyDelete