May 18, 2011

What I Want Wednesday

I have been sitting at my "office" aka the coffee shop with bloggers block for about 20 minutes.  In that time instead of figuring out what I want Wednesday I edited some pictures I recently got to leisurely take, it was so nice to get lost with my camera and learn some new tricks from a super talented wedding photographer holla!  Anywho onto some things I've been lusting over


This super cute forget me knot ring from Pauper's Bounty on Etsy P.S. Debroah's whole shop is beautiful!




This Clock Gear Necklace by OhMGcreate is Amazeballs Oh ya and Maggie only lives a few miles from me Hey Maggie Love your shop!


Lately I've totally been digging on Woodgrain. I don't know what it is but I seriously am loving it and this Wallet by Revolution of the Heart combines my two loves woodgrain and teal. Love


O Milkglass Lamp the relationship you and I could have ... Milkglass I'm wanting lots of that also especially a lamp like THIS hard to find them still with their shades. Lamp via the Cherry Chic Vintage whose shop I now adore!


Please stop into these shops and browse their wares, they are all beautiful.

Over-N-Out

No comments:

Post a Comment