May 13, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday





 Happy Friday Everyone glad it's finally here?! I am!!! 


1. I am looking forward to doing some more creative things in the next few weeks. Also to reading deeper into Keith Richards Autobiography Life, seriously a good read, o the life of a rock star in the 60's...

2. Something kind of embarrassing that I still love anyway is that I still have my stuffed teddy bear from when I was born and sometimes I pull her out and sleep with her when I'm homesick. Dorky right?

3. My favorite car is  A Volkswagen beetle, seriously someday if I ever have the opportunity to afford two cars I would totally have a classic beetle convertible as my summer car and hang out at car shows:) ha ha maybe not hang out at car shows....

4. If I could pick one type of weather to live with for the rest of my life it would be San Fran weather, mild to warm during the day and chilly at night, I like to dress in layers and especially like sweatshirts and sweaters in San Fran that works year round I've heard .

5. My favorite thing to do after a bad/stressful day is Nap it off or head for a Margie and chips and guac.

6. This weekend  I will be catching up on some much needed sleep!

7. If I were a color, I'd be orange because who expects anyone to say they want to be orange.
  


Well I hope you all have a great weekend if you are doing fill in the blanks let me know I'd love to read them!


Over-N-Out

No comments:

Post a Comment