May 9, 2011

My Weekend

So this weekend, my Mother's Day present to my mom was to help her clean out her garage and move stuff to get ready for this massive garage sale we are throwing later in the summer.  This is going to be an antique hunters dream, as there is ALOT of antique furniture that we obviously can't list in the shop as I don't know how to ship a mid-century kidney shaped kitchen table. (It's so beautiful, I want to keep it but don't have room for it right now)

But in the clean out process we found lots of new treasures to list in the shop. Here's a small preview of the styled shoots we put together for some of the items.  If the items aren't in the shop yet keep checking they will be.





Vintage Campfire Popcorn Popper. The popcorn was Mom's idea the chipmunks thank us for their dinner and/or breakfast.


Two Items in this picture will be up in the shop shortly, well one for sure, one I haven't decided if I'm keeping or not yet :)




This Wine Rack I re- purposed as a Mother's Day gift.  In it's past life it was an open whiskey crate, I measured a wine bottle and re-purposed  some old barn board to create the shelves for the bottles, so all the wood looked worn and loved.
Super easy and the recipient LOVED it:)


Hope you all have a great week
Over-N-Out

1 comment:

  1. Let me know when and where your garage sale is! I'm curious about the kidney table ;)

    ReplyDelete