May 6, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday




1. Fridays are a relief.

2. Being able to have the time to be creative makes me terribly happy.

3. Something that inspires me is  My friends that have their own businesses and are striving.

4. If I had the day off today I would  be working on my shops for most of the day  then probably lay in bed with all my new books that I can’t wait to read.  

5. If I had to put a label on my home decor style, I would say my style is Thrifted, Simple & Cozy

6. Concerning politics I would say I'm open to hearing all sides, but half the time have next to no idea what they are talking about or understand how it will affect my life until it happens.  

7. I'd like to go to Europe so I could make pictures of all of the pretty buildings and be immersed in a different perspective.

No comments:

Post a Comment