July 27, 2011

On crossing off #7

My first attempt at crossing off #7 was on the night of the rain Apocalypse here in Chicago which involved multiple inches of rain, 2 micro bursts, one of which hit close to home and left me without power for 3 days! It was crazy! So needless to say the movie was canceled, never fear the Chicago Park District offered a rain check on showing my FAVORITE movie of all time 2 weeks later in the park again.



It was a perfect evening, no rain in the forecast the sky was a normal shade of color and not green.  So I had my vintage wool blanket set out and my picnic basket full of yummy snacks ready to watch Dirty Dancing.  Seriously watching the movies in the park is so much fun!  This is definitely going to be something that needs to get done on a more regular basis.  It was great, some people got up and were actually doing the final scene dance, everyone was reciting the lines so I didn't feel like a dork, and when Baby and Johnny are in the cabin the field filled with cat calls.  O and you bet the whole field also said, "Nobody puts Baby in a Corner." So much fun!

Over-N-Out

No comments:

Post a Comment