July 28, 2011

On Crossing off #6

I had my appointment scheduled to complete #6, I sat down and told my now good friend stylist what I wanted to do, and she said and I quote " I am absolutely not going to do that". And I said why and she said, #1 it's summer and it will fade, and #2 you look amazing as a Blondie.  But we compromised, and we are working on the process that is going from light to dark so right now I am rocking the celebrity popular Hombre.  She has been wanting to do this to me for a while as she says I have the perfect hair for it so now I have it.  The whole time she was applying the color she was giddy, when she was rinsing I said do you feel like your about to open your Christmas presents and she said YES!  So not only did I make her happy but I love it.  I can't wait til I go back in the fall and it gets more dramatic:)  It's so fun, having her do my hair, she's a riot and I'm glad I found her.  She also talked me into doing something I never in a million years would have thought I'd do but more on that later.  Also, we are in talks about giving me a beehive for my birthday adventure, she likes my vintage vibe:)

Over-N-Out

No comments:

Post a Comment