July 29, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday







1.   The last movie I saw was       Cars 2 sad to report not nearly as good as Cars the original  .

2.  I want to    be my own boss  .

3.  Surprises are     fun if you don't expect them, but if you know they're coming, they're terrible, because it's just a waiting game and I'm a generally impatient person - a bad combo  .

4.  The best accessory is   a scarf .

5.  My favorite warm drink is     soy hot chocolate, and lemon tea  .

6.  My favorite cold drink is       ginger ale when I want to feel fancy, Iced Tea   .

7.  Currently loving       Rescue Me, seriously have you seen this show!  I didn't get the first season but now I am halfway through season 2 and it's hilarious. That when you read this I will be crossing off #21 on my 30 before 30. 


Over-N-Out!  Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment