June 21, 2011

On a Personal Note

Two months from today I will turn cough cough 30.  Ugh… really, I am not looking forward to it.  I know some of you that read this have passed this milestone gracefully, hopefully I can as well.  So in honor of two months to go I have compiled my 30 before 30 list of things I want to do before my twenties are gone.  I will try my hardest to document crossing these things off my list and writing about them.  Since I had compiled this list a few weeks ago, I sent it to a few people and they were happy to tag along to a few events as I cross them off the list. Yay!  If you happen to have any suggestions for any good foreign films or where to see them in Chicago or any other suggestions of where to do and cross some of these things off please let me know. 





1.         Spend one night at the Drake Hotel & order room service Completed 8/12
2.         Give up Soda
3.         Eat 90% Vegetarian Diet
4.         Wear Red lipstick one night Completed 7/30
5.         Go Camping in Bayfield, WI and/or go to the Apostle Islands Completed 8/19 - 8/22
6.         Dye my Hair something other then blonde  Completed 7/21
7.         Go to an outdoor movie with picnic basket full of yummies  Completed 7/5
8.         Learn how to use my macbook
9.         Wander around downtown with camera, no shopping just make pictures Completed 8/13
10.       Go Berry Picking  Completed 6/26
11.       Take Sushi Making Class
12.       Hand write letters to family Completed 8/18
13.       See a foreign film with subtitles
14.       Attend a Street Festival
15.       Buy Local for one month
16.       Have a picture taken of me that I really like, give it to family
17.       Dance in the pouring down Rain
18.       No clothes shopping for one month Began 6/25 still going Strong
19.       Get make up done and buy myself really good makeup
20.       Adopt a kid for one day and do kid things
21.       Go to Disneyland
22.       Purge my closet
23.       Have a skin cancer check
24.       Spend the whole day with my Grandma lunch and shopping like when growing up
25.       Send a soldier a care package  Adopted a Soldier and Marine Completed 6/25
26.       Personal   Completed 7/14
27.       Get my business off the ground
28.       Put $20 a paycheck away toward Europe vaca and go before I turn 32
29.       Learn html
30.       Live up my last day and night in my 20’s

No comments:

Post a Comment