June 10, 2011



Excuse me while I play around with the new headers for the weekly posts:)  I got a new computer and with its' purchase I get a year of teaching!! Wow can't wait to learn how to make things pretty:)  Here's the blanks to fills in:)

1. People always tell me I look like  So and So that they know, I must have a familiar looking face


2. Friends don't let friends drunk text, call or facebook.

3. A sunny day is perfect for reading outside, going for a walk, DOING ANYTHING OUTSIDE.

4. My favorite accessory is a scarf/pashmina seriously I wear them all the time even in the summer, that's why they make light weight fabric.

5. If I could afford it I would buy a house with a backyard and a bulldog puppy. 

6. The cure for boredom is browsing Etsy, watching E or reading a book or magazine.

7. I am currently in like with  exploring new neighborhoods, trying out vegetarianism, unwinding.


Anyone have any plans for the weekend?  I think I'm going to stay close to home and hang out with my other family, update the shops and work on some of my business plan, o and maybe nerd out with my new computer and catch up with my buds.  Hope you all have a good one!

Over-N-Out

No comments:

Post a Comment