June 9, 2011

Treasury Thursday






Wow I can't believe how out of the Social Media Loop I've been, but I do want to take this time to say Thank You to the awesome shops that featured Junk in Da Trunk Girls in their amazing treasuries the past couple weeks. So here we go.


First Up Kelly from ZenfulGoods featured our Coke Glasses in  Her Raise Your Glass to the Perfect Party Treasury

Melissa from SameSameMaryJane featured our pair of Big Ben Clocks in her My Vintage Home Treasury which to me looks like an Anthro ad which ofcourse I love!!




I mean seriously doesn't it look like Anthro??  Great Picks Melissa!

Candice from SitDownSetDown featured our Chippy Green Watering Can in Can You Handle It
The treasury is such a great idea!  Totes Candice:)



Karen from FineOldThingss featured our  Minnow Bucket in Memories a treasury about her father.




Thank you so much ladies for featuring our items in your well thought out treasuries:)  And everyone go and  visit their rad shops they have so many awesome vintage items:)

Over-N-Out

No comments:

Post a Comment