June 1, 2012

Happy Birthday Norma Jean







If Marilyn Monroe was still alive today she would be 86 years old!  I kept thinking this as I was planning some stuff for her birthday at the day job, (The oldies will be watching Some Like it Hot by the way) what would she look like today.  Would she have surcoomb to the plastic surgery phenomena, would she have gotten lipo,  or would our view of what is beautiful be different because the curvaceous one was still alive? Who knows, the truth is I admire Marilyn Monroe, she came off as a ditzy blonde but I think really she had her shit together.  She was wise beyond her years, she lived a pretty shitty life in the beginning and put on a smile and developed a personality to cover all of her sadness up.  All she wanted was to be loved for who she was, not the sexy pin up arm candy girl, but loved for her beautiful broken soul.  Rest in Peace Marilyn, you are an inspiration to so many.  Now here are some of my favorite pictures of her and some of her amazing quotes.







Marilyn Monroe...love quotes


Do you have any favorite Marilyn quotes, I'd love to read them!

Over-N-Out

All Images via Google Images




No comments:

Post a Comment