June 8, 2012

Life Lately According to my Phone



Hi Everyone!

Posts have been short this week because I've been getting ready for the Vintage Bazaar on Sunday!
 92 degrees + 100 vintage vendors = game on!  If you are local come out and say Hello.   Instead of anything constructive I'm giving you the past couple weeks according to my phone pictures.


Left To Right

Row 1
Paul Bunyan's Cook Shanty 
A walk around one of my favorite places in Chicago
Sleepy Girl

Row 2
Baby Swan capture for wing clipping
Burgers by the water wall
Some last minute suitcase picks coming to the Vintage Bazaar

Row 3
Mader's Garage
One of my favorite vintage glasses
My Happy Place


Hope you all have a great weekend and I'll be back next week with a Bazaar wrap up!

Over-N-Out

1 comment:

  1. So great to meet you in person!
    I hope our paths meet again soon!
    martha @ opendoorstudio

    ReplyDelete