May 31, 2012

Some Shop Newbies

Hey Everyone

Updated the shop with some new finds


I love love LOVE metal picnic baskets & note to those of you out there, they are getting harder and harder to find!  This one reminds me of Christmas time with the colors but still would be super cute for your summer picnics.  Even if you don't picnic I use my baskets to store my craft supplies and other hodge podgey stuff that doesn't need to be out in the open.


This Fisher Price Little People Merry-Go-Round kills me with cuteness! Seriously, if I were to have a child in the near future I would keep this!  It's a toy and a music box as it plays the "Skaters March" when you flip the ON/OFF switch which is made to look like the rides emergency brake.  The ride operator total fits the mold of a carnival ride operator.


The Pyrex Orange New Dot Bowl  the pick I went on I found two of these! I already have one so one of my finds is going into the shop and the other will be available at the Vintage Bazaar on June 10th.

After the 10th I will have have more inventory to add to the shop but until then it's time to concentrate on pricing that inventory and getting everything ready for that.

Have you found anything good lately?

Over-N-Out

No comments:

Post a Comment