June 15, 2012

To My #1 Picker


Everyone it is Friday, this week has totally gotten away with me sorry for the crickets, its been a recovery from the Vintage Bazaar, it was almost like a vacation of sorts.  I will be back to regularly scheduled programming next weekend, cross my heart.   I am about to get personal on here, so please feel free to click over to something else, but it is sort of about vintage.

This weekend is Father’s Day and to be honest Father’s Day was a day that for a while my dad and I just let quietly pass by as we did not have the greatest of relationships for a while.  Now I will be honest, the thought of not telling my dad thank you for all he has helped me with the past couple years is something I just won’t do.   As of recently my dad is my #1 cheerleader of chasing this dream called Junk in daTrunk Girls, he tells me every chance he gets that he is behind me, that’s he’s proud of how far I’ve come and can’t wait to see how much more is to come, he supports me taking chances, and above all else he will camp out at an estate sale to get a good number and text me all his finds.  He’s seriously my #1 picker, he scours craigslist for hours and sends me countless links every day of the cool stuff he’s found and asks if he wants me to make a phone call or drive over and check it out.   So thanks dad for all you’ve done for me all you continue to do and above all thanks for loving me through the brat years.  Keep picking dad, you and step-mom find the coolest stuff!  Love you!




Also, to the other dad in my life, thank you so much for being a rock, so many things would not be possible without your love and support!

Ok enough of the sap fest! Enjoy your weekend everyone!

Over-N-Out

No comments:

Post a Comment