October 20, 2011

Thrifting Thursday

We almost made it to the weekend everyone! Give me a lumberjack Yo Ho everyone!!

Over the past weekend I took the day off from crafting/sewing/cleaning/treasure hunting and went on a relaxing day out to the antique mall just to peruse as 2 weeks ago I went hard core treasure hunting for the shop, and this time wanted to look for some things to add to my personal collections. In my perusing I found the most special and coveted for my Pyrex Collection ..... I found the HOT AIR BALLOON Chip and Dip together in perfect harmony and get this the booth was on sale!! SCORE! You should have seen me freak out!  (It is however missing the metal dip holder but seriously I hope to find one of those in the 10 cent bin somewhere sometime)


The lighting here in Chicago hasn't been the greatest lately so heres a picture of the Chip Bowl that WillowCreekSparrow has for sale in their etsy shop, and honestly their picture is super adorable.  Also, get over there and snag this up, it's a great price, before you know I decide I need two or something silly like that.

What about you any great thrifting/antique finds lately?

Over-N-Out

No comments:

Post a Comment