October 14, 2011

Just Checking In

Just checking in, this week has been Cookopants and wasn't able to do the normal posts but it's on the list to get back at next week.  I spent last weekend treasure hunting with my mom and got some GREAT stuff!! Some of it has made it's way into the shop already the rest well, some had to stay with my mom because I had no room to bring it back:)  But there's still more in my camera that I'm hoping to get it posted in the shop  this weekend.

 On another note, I'm only 2 sales from 60 in Junk and 2 sales from 20 in the Handmade shop!! Holy Moly!  I'm offering the 59th and 60th sales FREE SHIPPING  and the 19th and 20th sales FREE SHIPPING!! Tell your friends, and maybe by Sunday I'll have achieved it, a milestone for me:)  

Also, the Handmade shop is seeing some updating also, lots of sewing been happening over here, cause really sleep is overrated right?!  Got a great Brewer upcycled handbag in there, perfect for the end of this season and them maybe going to the big dance....also got some great vintage curtains turned into handbags in there as well.

Alright, back to work.  Have a great weekend everyone! Spread the word about the FREE SHIPPING!

Over-N-Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment