October 7, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday






Yay it's Friday! And yay this weekend will be spent treasure hunting for sweet new treasures for the Trunk, and talking shop! I've been looking forward to this weekend for weeks! 

Onto the Blanks

1.   I love       sweet coca-cola  because      it is delicious and has all the chemical components of crack to keep me addicted. I actually just made that up, but I think it's kind of true, but it's really probably just the high fructose corn syrup  .

2.  A time that mama knew best was   telling me that high school will not be the best years of your life. That I was going to be something better than the people that made fun of me, that they will always be stuck in high school because they "peaked" then and had nothing else to look forward too .

3.  My first kiss went a little like this     ...AKWARD! The rest, a secret between me and him .

4.  My celebrity crush is   Ryan Reynolds. Hello muscles!  I even hearted him on that Two Guys and a Pizza Place or some title like that .

5.  My splurge of choice is     clothes - or traveling - or preferably both together  .

6.  My dance jam of choice is       "Footloose" or "Kung Fu Fighting"


Have a great weekend! Mom and I will be picking hope to show off any new treasures next week:)

Over-N-Out

No comments:

Post a Comment