October 21, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday





1.  Today I am wearing     all black, because at the day job now I have transformed into Jadie Cash after all my "dress code violations" .
2.  My favorite childhood food was     Chef Boyardee Pizza   and my favorite food  now is   ...Chipotle and GF veggie Pizza .
3.  A day that I am too busy to      just sit around and not be doing two things at once    is a day that I am too busy.
4.  The last movie I saw was      "Risky Business"  ya thats right I rented it cause I've never seen the whole thing   and the next movie I want to see is      Breaking Dawn Part 1  .
5.  My favorite smell is      my moms house   because,     the minute I walk in and smell it I feel like 50 pounds has been lifted off of my shoulders .
6.  When I take personality quizzes they always say I'm      an extrovert, but only by a couple of points.  I'm really more of  an introvert .

Whats everyone up to this weekend?  I am off to visit some friends, visit some museums and get my place in order for some special visitors in a few weeks.  Yea it's going to take me a few weeks to get my stuff in order... did I mention that I am messy....:)
Hope everyone has a great one!
Over-N-Out

2 comments:

  1. hey! I just ran across your blog! LOVE IT! my weekend plans are work work and work. luckily I'm getting a new job with weekends off! so excited! have fun cleaning up!<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I gave you a shout out in my blog today!!! I'm the one who ordered the 3 Blue Ball Mason jars. Once again, LOVE THEM! Thank you!!

    http://theunsoccermom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete