May 23, 2012

Shop Update

As some of you are aware, the Junk shop is currently offering FREE DOMESTIC shipping through Memorial Day.  I have added the last of the new inventory that will be included in that deal.  My advice would be if you see something that you like please take advantage of the Free shipping if you live in the US and the discounted rate if you live over seas because on Tuesday, May 29 my generosity will back into hiding until I'm guessing July when the shop celebrates it's 2 year anniversary!

Some of my current favs in the update are as follows


This complete set of 1950s Pyrex Primary Refrigerator Dishes if I didn't already own a set of my own this would for sure have stayed in the keeper pile.  This set was found while I was training my step sister to pick, she did good didn't she?


This funk-defied 1970's  7 piece Salad Bowl Set stole my heart the minute I saw it.  If I had a family or even the urge to entertain you can bet my fruit salad recipe would be sitting in this gem.


Tuggy Tooter here seriously ALMOST gives me baby fever. The thought of the cuteness of him sitting on a nursery shelf is to much for me to bear, then the thought of him being pulled by a toddler melts my heart.

There are a lot more new items so click over and check them out HERE  don't forget FREE DOMESTIC shipping ends on Monday, May 28.

Over-N-Out

No comments:

Post a Comment