May 8, 2012

Nashville in Iphone Photos






I did bring my real big SLR camera to Music City but failed to bring it along on any of our outings. Reason being I was exploring with a professional photographer, and didn't want to schlep it around so needless to say the iphone pictures have it, that is until I get copies of the “real” pictures.

I want to say that we went to antique stores and thrifts, but the truth is we went to one of each as this was a “relaxing” vacation not a “working” vacation for me.  I found a few things since I was limited to the size that would fit in my suitcase as I wasn’t shipping anything home unless it was AH-mazing which nothing I found really was, great but not AH-mazing.  

Needless to say my mini-break was super fun, super needed and am inspired to do new things.  I always look forward to my yearly adventures with my parallel life partner and wish she didn’t live 2,000 miles away, you know so we could hang out more than once a year.  Oh and I also crossed off number 12 on my 31 before 31 LIST

Photo Play by Play Left to Right

Row 1   Mermaid Show at Aquarium Restaurant
              Johnny T  at The Stage
              Loveless Cafe

Row 2    Center Stage at The Grand Ol' Opry (I sang old school Garth Brooks)
               Horse at a Plantation
               Mural in the "Family Room" at the Grand Ol' Opry

Row 3    Crazy Piano Player at the Honky Tonk
               Magnolia Blossom
               I Dream of Weenie

Over-N-Out

No comments:

Post a Comment