April 25, 2012

Flea & Find Wrap Up



First of all thank you so much to Naomi at The Glitter Workshop for putting on such an amazing event!  We had so much fun and it was so nice meeting all of you fine and fellow cheeseheads.  I got back to Chi-town early Sunday afternoon, and took the rest of the afternoon and evening off! I caught up on Touch and seriously napped for 3 hours after I got home.  I have about 6 boxes lined up to go through and price for our next big shindig the Vintage Bazaar in June and of course picking out the cream of the crop and the most unique to put into our online shop .  It's so fun going through my accumulations again it's like picking without having to leave my house!





Oh and one funny story from the Flea and Find while unloading one of my fellow vendors saw a minnow bucket that I had just pulled out of the truck and set on the ground, she walked over, asked how much and told me to hide it and she was going to buy it.   I walked past her booth, and she had a BEAUTIFUL ENID purse on her table. When I was all set up I asked if she wanted to trade the minnow bucket for the Enid and she said sure!  So a new Enid came home with me and she was so happy to find out that I collected them because it had been her own personal handbag and she was having trouble parting with it, so she was glad it was going to live with fellow Enids.  I hope that her husband enjoys his new minnow bucket, a bucket for a bucket.



Thanks everyone that came out in Madison and to all my online friends that stopped in to say hello! Hope to see you in the area again soon!

Over-N-Out

No comments:

Post a Comment