April 27, 2012

31 Before 31





Well folks, in just shy of 4 months I will be the big 3-1,  so I've made a list of 31 things I would like to accomplish before Aug. 21.  I'll note the progress on here


1.         Take a road trip and stop at all the cheesy stops
2.       Watch 5 classic movies
3.       Visit a National Park
4.       Go on a bike ride to dinner
5.       Have a picnic on the beach
6.       Go to a shooting range
7.       Learn to knit
8.       Go tubing down the Apple River
9.       Send out 3 random care packages
10.   Go back to New York
11.   Serious purge of closet at least 30 things
12.   Girls weekend away   completed 5/6//12
13.   Organize and tag all shop items into Rubbermaid totes
14.   Have a picture taken of me that I like
15.   Have a photo session of my grandparents
16.   Go to Galena
17.   Finish my personal project
18.   Consign to a Handmade Store
19.   As many outdoor concerts as I can
20.   Blog 3 times a week
21.   Take a picture every day for a month
22.   Come up with 12 dates  completed 5/1/12
23.   Go horseback riding
24.   Yoga class
25.   Tea with my 3 favorite Pollack’s
26.   Drive Lakeshore drive from beginning to end
27.   Grow Business
28.   Read all of the books on my shelf to be read
29.   Volunteer
30.   Submit to a magazine
31.   Personal Goal

Again anyone that wants to call dibs on helping me with any of these let me know:)
Over-N-Out

No comments:

Post a Comment