April 20, 2012

Flea & Find Sneak Peeks




Happy Friday Everyone!

How was your week? This one has been long but fast, if that's even possible.  Just checking in today to give you a few sneak peeks of some of the goodies I'm bringing to the Flea & Find this weekend, I'm totally looking forward to meeting some of my internet friends, in person!


Among all of the fun stuff in those "secret" brown boxes, I am also bringing an Antique level similar to this, so that it's lucky owner can turn it into this super rad one of a kind coat rack! Tutorial HERE via Knick of Time Interiors




Also looking for a new home is this green girls Columbia Roadmaster cruiser bike, in awesome condition!




That is if I can get my dad to stop riding it around.

Come out on Saturday if you are in the Madison area, the best way to celebrate Earth Day is to buy vintage, it's recycling at it's best!

Over-N-Out

No comments:

Post a Comment