September 21, 2011

And I'm back

Hello Everyone!

Holy Eff I haven't blogged since August 8th are you serious?!!  Well I'm back, one of my dear friends kept telling me, "Dude you need to blog" so here we go.  I have so much to tell you Internet, some of it though will need to be a secret for now, how's that for coming back with a bang?!

So let's talk about me finishing my 30 before 30 list, I have now been 30 for exactly a month now and have been busier then ever, most of it has to do with the "secret" but most of it is because I made the conscious decision in my final weeks of my 20's to start living my life with no regrets.  So I've been saying yes to a lot more things and been putting my business foot out there a bit further. We shall see what all this fun brings in the next few months, and it will be more fun to see where I am at this point next year.

I am proud to say that there were only three things I did not cross of my list of 30 before 30, I did not take a sushi making class, did not have a picture taken of myself to give to my family, and I did not learn html.  But 27 out of 30 definitely isn't bad at all considering I gave myself only 2 months to finish all of those things.  I would like to give a giant Thank You to those of you that helped me fulfill the majority of the list, we had some great times and my final weeks of 29 ROCKED, hope you're all on board for 31 before 31! Ha Ha

It's good to be back!

Over-N-Out

No comments:

Post a Comment