September 28, 2011

Vintage Bazaar Wrap Up

Happy Wednesday Everyone!

Let's talk about the awesomeness that was the Vintage Bazaar a few weeks ago.  This was the first time I had ever done a vintage show and let me tell you it was amazing, it's very different then doing a craft show btw.
The weather for the day unfortunately was cold and rainy but it seriously did not stop the people from coming out in droves. (This was what I saw when I went to the bathroom before the bazaar opened)


Picture via Avoision

 I wasn't sure how long it was going to take me to set up  as I had to sign up for a load in time before my booths dress rehearsal so I picked 7:30 am to allow for plenty of time before the 11 am start time, and seriously with the rain it all got set up and prettified by 10 am.  Around then all the other vendors around me where pretty much set up but since I was the new kid on the block they wanted to come and investigate what I had.









By 10:30 I finally decided to find a bathroom, and thankfully I did because the rest of the day I did not have a chance I was swamped! I think I sat down on my vintage cooler for o maybe 10 minutes the whole day it was so awesome, but a bit sad as I didn't get to go and explore what other people had.  I brought along my camera but only got a few pictures of the booth set up as I was schmoozing the customers all day:)  I thought it would be fun to get a before and after shot but while packing up it decided to down pour so out went that idea, I was just ready for some heat people! Outside in the rain for 10 hours = Brrr.  But I did estimate that I sold 70% of what I came with so it was Awesome!! Thank you to everyone that came out and supported the Trunk, and Thank You to the bloggers that blogged about the show, hope to see all of you in the Spring!

I will leave you with a few pictures as well as  Liz's Review of the show and of the 1950's button holer she purchased.





 Part of our booth is behind the skeleton, picture via Thriftaholic, at the end of the day all of that big stuff was sold:)


Over-n-Out

No comments:

Post a Comment