December 30, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday



1.   New Years is     overrated. I mean it's obviously a great excuse for a fresh start, of course you don't need a specific day to start something a new or tackle a new challenge, but it can definitely be nice to have a good jumping off point and new years is a great motivation to start a new goal. But I say it's overrated because some people put so many expectations on the plans they make and everyone raises the prices on everything because it's New Years and people are out.

2.   One of my New Year's resolutions will be   to make this year better, be a better person, do better at the things I am passionate about, be better at being healthy.     

3.  A New Year's resolution I've made in the past was to   start putting my needs first, which I successfully accomplished  .

4.  This year I will be spending New Year's Eve     watching insane amounts of movies, and eating lots of appetizers and drinking copious amounts of coke since in 2012 I'll try and cut back ;) .

6.  If I could wish one thing for my new year it would be    to take in life's moments.  If I've learned anything this year, it's that the people that are here today may not be in your tomorrows and if you don't take in the time you are given with them when they are gone you may regret putting them off.

7.  2012 is going to be    filled with change! Both personally and otherwise  .

 How about you? Any New Years Plans or resolutions?  

Have a safe one!

Over-N-Out

No comments:

Post a Comment