December 16, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday




Happy Friday Everyone!  How are you all doing?  Anyone have any snow to report?  The weather around here has been a bit bizarre lately, I mean 50 degrees in December in Chicago what the heck! Anyway, onto the blanks, which are holiday related since it's so close....



1.   The holiday season is     a time for good food, sleeping in, relaxing/visiting with friends and family. It is also a perfect time to reflect on the good and be thankful for all that has happened throughout the year (It’s easy to get caught up in focusing on the negative).
2.   Snow makes me   excited because it doesn’t feel like Christmas without it but by Jan. 5th I’m ready for it to go away and come back next Christmas. It’s been such strange weather here in Chicago, it's hard to keep the Christmas cheer .

3.  The best comfort food to eat when it's cold out is    noodles with butter and garlic salt Yummmmm.

4. Winter is the best time for    covering up with a cozy blanket, wearing extra large broken in sweatshirts, and watching movies.

5.  I can hardly wait for    Christmas Vacation!  .

6.  When it comes to holiday gifts I prefer to  
  give them. I love wrapping them and watching people open a gift that I've spent time making or picking out.
7.  If I were to rate my excitement about the holiday season on a scale from 1-10, I would say I am at about a    5 I like the holiday season, but with all of the hoopla at the full time job I’m already burnt out of Christmas. Hopefully I will rekindle the excitement when it gets closer and I’m on vacation.


How about you how are you feeling with the holidays a week away?

No comments:

Post a Comment