May 4, 2011

What I Want Wednesday

Hello Everyone and Happy Wednesday!

I can't believe how fast this week is flying by. It seriously feels like it was just Sunday.  Anywho, I've been feeling lately like my To Do list is taking over my life, I look at it and I am stressed out by it, so I guess what I really want for Wednesday is more time in the day.  I know that is impossible but I just need a few more hours in the day to accomplish so many of the things that I want to get done. Alas, some Etsy/Internet hunting doesn't hurt either. :)


I am seriously in LOVE with everything Jeznet of  The Little Illustrator puts out and this print is no exception.  I'll admit I have been a bit homesick lately and this print and her write up touched me.  Her quirky, cutesy and fun illustrations are amazing.  I have this print  on my day job desk and gets a smile everyday.




I so totally want a telephone table like this!!  I saw one on Cash and Cari and now have been on the lookout. They are gorgeous! And would look great with a black rotary phone sitting on top. A girl can dream can't she?



This post can be seen HERE Pictures via MeMe Rose Blog


I've also been crushing on this Vintage Panasonic Flip Alarm Clock in Rhan's SHOP. Seriously I think I have a crush on everything in Rhan's shop she has an amazing eye!




Thanks everyone for reading and have a happy Wednesday!
Over-N-Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment